Zwilling J.A. Henckels 600S Morimoto 3” Kudamono
Closeouts. Developed with Iron Chef Morimoto, Zwilling J.A. Henckels’ Miyabi 600 S knives combine an Asian-inspired blade with an ergonomic, western-style handle. The result is excellent cutting performance that’s well balanced and long lasting.
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels uses the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel
- European-influenced designs create timeless style in every piece
- All pieces are forged, and the two-piece hollow handles provide perfect balance and comfort
- Miyabi collection designed by Iron Chef Morimoto in Seki, Japan
- Flexible and corrosion resistant
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade with 57 Rockwell hardness
- Symmetric with ultra-sharp Honbazuke honing
- Authentic Japanese blade profile
- Ergonomic western-style handle
- Made in Japan
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only