Tsunami 140 Touring Kayak – 14’
2nds. Stable enough for a beginner, but maneuverable enough for skilled paddlers, Wilderness Systems’ Tsunami 140 touring kayak combines moderate size, a comfortable seating system and plentiful storage into a great boat for day trips and weekend tours.
- Phase 3 seating system with high-density foam and friction-adjustment setting for the backrest and leglifter
- SlideLock foot brace system allows you to reposition the footpegs without leaving your seat
- Adjustable, padded thigh braces
- 10″ domed bow hatch
- 8″ domed midship hatch
- Oval domed stern hatch
- Bungee rigging with reflective perimeter safety line
- Soft touch handles for easy transport
- Made in United States of America
- May come with minor cosmetic surface imperfections due to shipping. Please remove all packaging material upon arrival and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier's document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems.
- Visit our Kayaking Guide
- Delivery Charge: JPY 5,354
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers