Sterling Industries Parsons Chair with Leather Patches
Closeouts. Starting with a simple Parsons chair silhouette, first designed in the early 20th Century, Sterling Industries adds unique flourish with the Queen Anne-style legs (finished in aged driftwood) and quality upholstered fabric with leather patch trim. Beautiful on its own or as a set accompanying your traditional or rustic dining table.
- Padded chair is covered in quality upholstery with leather patch trim
- Wooden legs with aged driftwood finish
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40.5x19x25″
- Additional shipping charge due to size/weight: JPY 2,429
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers