Gratin Baking Dish – Enameled Cast Iron, 9.5”
Closeouts. An essential for baking casseroles, vegetables and more, Staub’s Gratin baking dish is made of supremely durable enameled cast iron that distributes heat evenly and stays warm, even when removed from the oven.
- A family-owned company, Staub cookware can be used safely on a variety of heat sources and transfers seamlessly from oven to table
- Trusted by both professional chefs and home cooks alike for its exceptional durability and premium performance
- Enameled cast iron retains and evenly distributes heat
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Length: 9-1/2"
- Made in France
- US shipments only