Piero Classic Sunglasses – Polarized, Photochromic Glass Lenses
Closeouts. Timelessly handsome and incredibly comfortable, these high-performance Serengeti Piero Classic sunglasses feature high-contrast, photochromic glass lenses that adjust their tint to accommodate changing light conditions.
- Serengeti’s enduring reputation as the maker of the world’s finest driving glasses is rooted in technology
- Polarized to eliminate glare, ensuring unsurpassed clarity and comfort
- Photochromic glass lenses adjust tint to changing light conditions
- Spectral Control technology gives stunning, high-definition contrast and color enhancement
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- Lightweight, durable nylon frame with adjustable temples and nose pads
- Includes clamshell hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth
- Made in Italy
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the State of California to potentially cause reproductive harm.
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide