Monza Sunglasses – Polarized, Photochromic PhD Lenses
Closeouts. Named after the home city of the famed Italian speedway, Seregeti Monza sunglasses feature photochromic lenses that adjust tint automatically and a durable, refined frame that’s made for high-speed adventures.
- Serengeti’s enduring reputation as the maker of the world’s finest driving glasses is rooted in technology
- Polarized to eliminate glare, ensuring unsurpassed clarity and comfort
- Photochromic lenses adjust tint to changing light conditions
- Spectral Control technology gives stunning, high-definition contrast and color enhancement
- Polar PhD technology reduces lens weight and improves strength
- Titanium frame front with acetate temples for durability
- Adjustable nose pads
- Includes clamshell hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth
- Made in Japan
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the State of California to potentially cause reproductive harm.
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide