Mondello Sunglasses – Polarized, Photochromic Glass Lenses
Closeouts. A double-bridge aviator that’s ideal for smaller faces, Serengeti Mondello sunglasses deliver superior optical clarity with photochromic glass lenses that adjust tint automatically.
- Serengeti’s enduring reputation as the maker of the world’s finest driving glasses is rooted in technology
- Polarized to eliminate glare, ensuring unsurpassed clarity and comfort
- Photochromic lenses adjust tint to changing light conditions
- Spectral Control technology gives stunning, high-definition contrast and color enhancement
- Titanium front frame with finely finished acetate temples for durability
- Spring hinges
- Adjustable nose pads
- Includes clamshell hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth
- Made in Japan
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the State of California to potentially cause reproductive harm.
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide