Sharkwave Saltwater Taper Fly Line – Floating, Weight Forward
Closeouts. Proudly made in the USA of floating braided monofilament, the Scientific Anglers Sharkwave Saltwater Taper fly line is the world’s first triple-textured fly line. The small diameter cuts through wind like a hot knife through butter, and the compound taper turns over bulky flies with ease.
- Unique long-belly front and rear taper delivers accurate short casts and the ability to reach out longer when needed
- AST (Advanced Shooting Technology) reduces friction in rod guides for improved casting distance
- SA-ID line identification includes orange and chartreuse transitions to help identify tapers and running line at a glance
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide