Mastery Stillwater Taper Fly Line – Slow Sinking, 90’
Closeouts. In clear lakes or under clear skies, target subsurface feeding fish with the small-diameter Scientific Anglers Mastery Stillwater Taper fly line. Churn the stillwater with fighting fish till they splash up onto the shore.
- Slow sinking line for targeting fish just below the surface
- Stealthy clear line is virtually invisible to fish
- Individual heads and tapers balance distance and finesse
- Narrow diameter for lengthier casting and cutting through wind
- Length: 90'
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide