Distance Spey Fly Line – Weight Forward
Closeouts. Shoot long, bullseye casts across waters big and wide with the Scientific Anglers Distance Spey fly line. Designed for intermediate to advanced spey casters, the long belly and gradual front taper keeps you dialed in on hard-to-reach river channels, eddies and holes stacked deep with running steelhead and salmon.
- Braided multifilament core for improved shootability, flotation and durability
- AST (Advanced Shooting Technology) reduces friction for improved casting
- Unique long-belly taper with welded tip loop
- SA-ID line identification includes orange and chartreuse transitions to help identify tapers and running line at a glance
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide