Bonded Teak Mofotoku Knife – 7”
Closeouts. This stunning piece of cutlery could easily become your go-to knife in the kitchen. Schmidt Brothers’ Bonded Teak Mofotoku knife combines forged German stainless steel with a beautifully sculpted handle of South Asian teak wood. It’s lightweight, cuts beautifully, stays sharp, and offers better control with much less effort than heavier knives in its class.
- Schmidt Brothers has made a science of improving upon classic German cutlery using high-carbon stainless steel — known for its strength and precision
- Forged high-carbon stainless steel blade is ultra-sharp
- Resistant to rust and stains
- South Asian teak wood handle with stainless end cap
- Patented Schmidt Brothers Curve provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control
- Made in China
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only