Ales Zamak Salt or Pepper Mill – 6”
Closeouts. The natural beechwood body of Peugeot’s Ales Zamak salt or pepper mill feels great in your hand, and the angular top handle is very easy to twist for a perfect, consistent grind. The French-made grinding mechanism is made from case-hardened steel with helix-shaped teeth that hold and guide crystals or peppercorns into position.
- In business for two centuries, Peugeot of France is well known by accomplished chefs for its beautifully fashioned grinders and patented, spice-specific mechanisms
- Made from natural beech wood with lightly varnished finish
- Case-hardened steel grinding mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that hold and guide salt crystals or peppercorns to a perfect grind
- Angular metal handle adjusts grind size to fine (for delicate sauces or mixed raw vegetables) and coarse (to pepper up your favorite steak cuts)
- Comes in salt or pepper versions, each marked with an “S” or “P”
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Made in France