BOP Race Stand-Up Paddleboard – 12’6”
Closeouts. The Morrelli and Melvin BOP Race 12’6″ stand-up paddleboard has a hull shape optimized for speed and a unique wave-piercing bow design to propel the board forward in choppy water.
- Wave-piercing bow cuts cleanly through chop without adding extra drag
- Tail design is wider for improved surfing and minimized drag
- Rocker line has a smooth, organic curve with maximum depth just behind the midpoint of the board
- Flat standing area is slightly recessed to lower the paddler’s center of gravity
- TEC-V construction uses a dual-density EPS core bonded to a veneer outer shell laminated with epoxy resin
- Single center fin
- Suitable for novice paddlers up to 230 lb., intermediates up to 255 lb. and advanced paddlers up to 280 lb.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Made in China
- Delivery Charge: JPY 11,942
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers