Bushcraft Pathfinder Knife – Fixed Blade
Closeouts. Ideal for survival, hunting, tactical and recreational applications, Morakniv’s Bushcraft Pathfinder knife is crafted with a 6-3/4″ carbon steel blade with black, corrosion-resistant coating. In addition to a rubberized handle, the spine has also been specially ground to be used with a firestarter.
- Morakniv has been making knives in Sweden for more than a century
- Carbon steel blade with corrosion-resistant coating
- Molded, rubberized handle for a secure grip
- Three-quarter tang construction
- Includes MOLLE-compatible ballistic nylon sheath
- Made in Sweden
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only