1830 M’Heritage Tri-Ply Copper Roasting Pan with Rack
Closeouts. A wonderful indulgence for the accomplished or amateur chef, Mauviel 1830’s M’Heritage copper roasting pan performs as beautifully on the dinner table as it does in the kitchen. The wide, shallow cooking area produces quick, even heat for pan-roasting, frying or browning.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830
- Prized by professional chefs for even heating and fast response to temperature changes
- Bi-laminated copper with 10% 18/10 stainless steel
- Brushed stainless steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean
- Can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops and in the oven
- Riveted steel handles
- Width with handles: 18″
- Length: 16-1/2"
- Made in France