1830 M’Heritage 150S Saucepan and Lid – Copper, Stainless Steel, 1.9 qt.
Overstock. Constructed of polished copper and 18/10 stainless steel, Mauviel 1830’s M’Heritage 150S saucepan and lid look great in the kitchen and perform even better.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830
- Prized by professional chefs for even heating and fast response to temperature changes
- Bi-laminated copper with 10% 18/10 stainless steel
- 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean
- Won’t re-tin
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven
- Made in France