Sideral 2.0 Alpine Touring Ski Boots (For Men)
Closeouts. Updated with a refined lower buckle and a more accommodating shape, La Sportiva’s Sideral alpine touring boots offer featherweight performance for ski mountaineering and extended tours. The set-it-and-forget-it Fast Lock closure system converts the boot from ski to walk mode, and a supportive exoskeleton at the back of the cuff ensures precision during descents.
- Ultra-lightweight Grilamid® nylon lower shell
- Vertebra Technology features a carbon-reinforced ergonomic power structure that works like an exoskeleton, providing security and precision in ski mode
- PA 12 Nylon cuff
- Cam Closure System is integrated into the spine
- Pegasus buckles let you fine-tune the lower shell fit and offer secure heel hold
- Waterproof seal under tongue keeps out snow and ice
- EZ Thermo Tour liner with built-in flex zones can be heated and customized to the shape of your foot
- Removable WarmSole polyurethane insole raises your foot up for increased warmth
- LazerGrip dual-density outsole with harder edging platforms in the toe and heel areas for technical rock climbing performance
- Compatible with all types of alpine touring bindings, including the Trab TR2
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.