Bahia PFD Life Jacket – USCG Approved, Type III, Nylon
Closeouts. Whether you’re paddling fresh water or sailing the open ocean, Kokatat’s Bahia PFD life jacket is designed with freedom of motion and comfort in mind. A mesh vent panel keeps air flowing around the lower back, and the lumbar pad accommodates a variety of seat styles.
- Designed for recreational kayaking, canoeing and sailing
- Mesh venting around lower back
- Lumbar pad compatible with range of seat styles
- Padded, adjustable neoprene shoulder straps
- Zip chest pocket will accommodate small fly boxes
- Three adjustable lower back straps
- USCG Classification: Type III
- Buoyancy: 16-17 lb.
- Capacity: For adults over 90 lb.
- Length: 20″
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Material: 210 denier high-tenacity nylon inner and outer shell with Gaia® PVC-free foam.
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Made in China