Range 1.0 Trekking Pole – Single
Closeouts. Going downhill is never an uphill battle with Kelty’s Range 1.0 trekking pole to help navigate the toughest terrain. The lightweight aluminum shaft with anti-shock spring technology, easy-to-adjust pole lengths and padded EVA-and-cork grips help you maintain steady footing in changing conditions, and keep your knees happy along the way.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum alloy shaft with anti-shock spring technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for various surfaces
- Padded wrist strap
- Cork and EVA foam grip for added comfort
- Twist-lock length adjustment
- 27-53″ length adjustment
- Single pole only
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Trekking Pole Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to United Kingdom