Stout 65 Backpack – Internal Frame
Closeouts. Large enough for multi-day backcountry trips, Gregory’s Stout 65 backpack uses a Trailflex wishbone suspension to capably manage large loads. Inside the easy-access main compartment, an ultralight, removable daypack doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve.
- TrailFlex wishbone suspension features an internal wire frame that channels the pack load directly to the lumbar region
- Pre-curved TrailFit waistbelt with zip pockets makes it easy to find and maintain the ideal fit
- SideTrak ultralight daypack inside main compartment doubles as a hydration sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Top-loading main compartment with U-shaped access panel
- Removable lid with dual zip pockets
- Spindrift collar
- Front panel zip pocket
- Dual side water bottle/accessory pockets
- Expanding front stuff pocket
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe attachment points
- Dual daisy chain lash points on lid and front panel accept Goal Zero solar panels
- Removable raincover with dedicated pocket
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.