Faribault Woolen Mill Eco-Woven Wool Throw Blanket – 54×62”
Closeouts. Snuggle-worthy and delightfully cozy, the Eco-Woven wool throw blanket from Faribault Woolen Mill Co. is made from recycled wool blended with recycled acrylic for extra softness. Fringed ends add folksy, casual charm.
- As the last true vertical woolen mill in America, Faribault Woolen Mill Co. is deeply rooted in quality and heritage
- Fifth-generation craftspeople expertly guide raw wool through the process of becoming the brand’s renowned scarves, blankets and throws
- Irreplaceable traditional machinery paired with modern technology results in fine woolens that are destined to be family heirlooms
- Fabric is a woven blend of recycled wool with recycled acrylic for extra softness
- Fringed ends
- Made in United States of America