Faribault Woolen Mill Co. Pak-A-Robe Blanket – Lambswool
Closeouts. A throwback to the good times! Faribault Woolen Mill Co.’s Pak-A-Robe blanket is a remake of the original stadium throw (known as a robe back then) that was first introduced in 1949. Made of lambswool and packed neatly into a carry case that doubles as a seat cushion.
- As the last true vertical woolen mill in America, Faribault Woolen Mill Co. is deeply rooted in quality and heritage
- Fifth-generation craftspeople expertly guide raw wool through the process of becoming the brand’s renowned scarves, blankets and throws
- Irreplaceable traditional machinery paired with modern technology results in fine woolens that are destined to be family heirlooms
- Pure lambswool plaid throw blanket
- Canvas/wool carry case with leather handle doubles as a seat cushion
- Made in United States of America