Hiking Socks – Merino Wool, Crew (For Women)
Overstock. With allover cushioning and an intuitive fabric blend of merino wool and Expelit microfiber, these Cabot & Sons hiking socks smartly manage moisture, regulate temperature and prevent blisters.
- Cabot & Sons is a third-generation, family run hosiery mill
- All socks are designed and made in Vermont
- Itch-free merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Expelit microfiber layer pulls moisture from the skin for faster evaporation
- Blend of natural and synthetic fibers for moisture-wicking, quick-drying comfort
- Ample allover cushioning reduces blisters and chafing
- Smooth looped toe seam
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Height: Crew
- Made in United States of America
- The Customer Review about the sizing has been reviewed and the sizing is correct as listed “For women, shoe size 6 to 10”. It is the same as the Cabot and Sons information printed on the packaging.