Stanhope Cotton Jacket (For Men)
Closeouts. Classic functionality and elegant tailoring details combine in Barbour’s Stanhope cotton jacket. Designed with Savile Row tailors, Norton & Sons, the Stanhope features a concealed double-breasted button opening, gusseted back vent and oversized hand pockets in water-resistant cotton.
- Barbour is one of the world’s leading purveyors of refined outdoor attire, making quality apparel and footwear since 1894
- From the Beacon Heritage collection, a collaborative design with Savile Row tailors, Norton & Sons
- Water-resistant cotton
- Double-breasted five-button closure is partially concealed
- Snap closure at fold-down collar
- Snap flap pockets with leather trim
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Gusseted back vent
- By Barbour of England
- Made in Viet Nam
- Please note: This item is in UK sizing which is one size smaller than US sizing. i.e., UK size Large equals US size Medium. Please order accordingly.
- US shipments only