Oval Cocotte Dutch Oven – 4.25 qt.
Closeouts. A superb cooking pot for stews, casseroles, braised roasts and more, Staub’s Oval Cocotte dutch oven is made from practically indestructible enameled cast iron — known for its ability to distribute heat evenly and stay warm from the kitchen to the table.
- A family-owned company, Staub cookware can be used safely on a variety of heat sources and transfers seamlessly from oven to table
- Trusted by both professional chefs and home cooks alike for its exceptional durability and premium performance
- Sturdy cast iron retains heat well, heats evenly and is highly durable
- Matte black interior finish with traces of quartz lends excellent browning, requires no additional seasoning and is resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Self-basting spikes provide continuous, natural basting
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in France
- Visit our Kitchen Guide
- US shipments only