-20°F Lapland DriDown Sleeping Bag – Long, Mummy
Closeouts. With dual draft collars and hybrid zone insulation, Slumberjack’s -20°F Lapland sleeping bag keeps you warm on extra-cold nights. Insulated with a combination of quick-drying DriDown and compression-resistant synthetic fill, it has dual zippers for venting options and an “arms out” feature that lets you perform tasks without leaving your bag.
- Lofty 550 fill power DriDown insulation on top has a hydrophobic finish so it retains loft and dries quicker than untreated down
- Compression-resistant Slumberloft-PRO synthetic insulation at the bottom of the bag
- Dual zipper design with two sliders for a variety of venting options
- Full-length draft tubes along both zippers prevent heat loss and keep out cold air
- Deep contoured hood with dual drawcord adjustment
- Dual draft collars prevent heat loss
- External touch-fasten tabs with dual zippers for “arms out” functionality
- Double Dri waterproof panels on the hood and footbox for additional water resistance
- No-snag Solar Liner fabric dries quickly in the sun and offers unrestricted movement when wearing wool or synthetic base layers
- Anti-snag zipper construction
- Relaxed mummy shape
- Includes stuff sack and mesh storage sack
- Comfort rated to -20°F
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the State of California to potentially cause reproductive harm.
- Cannot ship to Japan.