30°F Backcountry Bed 2-Season Down Sleeping Bag – 800 Fill Power, Long
Closeouts. The Sierra Designs 30°F Backcountry Bed 2-season long sleeping bag features a progressive comforter design, which lets you sleep comfortably on your back, side or stomach. Open up the foot vent and let the comforter hang out when it’s warm, or wrap it all up when the temperatures drop.
- 800 fill power duck DriDown insulation features a water-resistant treatment that helps prevent clumping in damp conditions
- Backside sleeve keeps sleeping pads in place
- Adjustable, integrated comforter with multiple positions
- No zippers or hooks
- Internal hand pockets and arm sleeves to hold the warm comforter
- Overlapping footbox vent for optional ventilation
- 20 denier nylon ripstop shell
- 20 denier nylon taffeta lining
- Includes mesh storage bag and compression stuff sack
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to United Kingdom