Truman Sunglasses – Polarized Photochromic Lenses
Closeouts. The semi-rectangular, double-bridge metal frame and photochromic lenses of Serengeti Truman sunglasses make an impression in the car and on the sidewalk.
- Serengeti’s enduring reputation as the maker of the world’s finest driving glasses is rooted in technology
- Lightweight polycarbonate lenses are polarized to eliminate glare, ensuring unsurpassed clarity and comfort
- Photochromic lenses adjust tint to changing light conditions
- Bronze metal alloy frame
- Adjustable nose pads
- Includes microfiber storage case
- Made in Italy
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the State of California to potentially cause reproductive harm.
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide