Sonar Sink Tip Type III Fly Line – Weight Forward
Closeouts. The right choice for effectively using streamers, nymphs and wet flies to target steelhead, salmon and bass, Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink Tip III fly line includes advanced tapers for smoother casting.
- Polyurethane construction with braided multifilament core
- Sink III technology sinks at 2.50 to 4.25 ips (4-8wt)
- Long taper for easier turnover and better presentation
- Advanced taper delivers smooth casting
- Sonar Sinking technology offers slow sink rate to get (and keep) flies below the surface
- Made in United States of America