Bone Boning Knife – 7”
Closeouts. All redundancy aside, the Schmidt Brothers Bone Boning knife is a stunning piece of cutlery distinguished by its uniquely beautiful cow bone handle. The knife’s cutting performance is also impressive, with a fully forged stainless steel blade and protective bolster curve for greater safety and control.
- Schmidt Brothers has made a science of improving upon classic German cutlery using high-carbon stainless steel — known for its strength and precision
- High-grade, high-carbon stainless steel blade is ultra-sharp
- Patented Schmidt Brothers Curve provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control
- Handle is crafted from genuine cow bone
- Made in China
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only