Fidji Lacquered Salt or Pepper Mill – 4-3/4”
Closeouts. Accomplished cooks appreciate the superlative performance of French-made Peugeot salt and paper mills, and the Fidji model with its stunning lacquered finish is an especially lovely addition to your kitchen counter.
- In business for two centuries, Peugeot of France is well known by accomplished chefs for its beautifully fashioned grinders and patented, spice-specific mechanisms
- Made from natural beech wood with lightly varnished finish
- Case-hardened steel grinding mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that hold and guide salt crystals or peppercorns to a perfect grind
- Top nut adjusts grind size to fine (for delicate sauces or mixed raw vegetables) and coarse (to pepper up your favorite steak cuts)
- Comes in salt or pepper versions, each marked with an “S” or “P”
- Made in France