969 Hiking Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Don’t let a little rain stop you from your favorite hike. New Balance’s 969 hiking shoes will keep your feet comfy and dry with a water-resistant nubuck upper, water-tight seam-sealed construction and a gusseted tongue for keeping small rocks and trail debris at bay.
The soft ABZORB® foam midfoot delivers maximum on-trail cushioning.
- Water-resistant Nubuck upper with seam-sealed construction
- Dual-density padded foam collar
- Eyelet lace-up design
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out
- Comfortable mesh liner
- ABZORB® midfoot cushioning attenuates shock
- Tough heel counter for added durability
- Removable cushioned insole
- Rubber outsole with grippy off-road tread and protective toe cap
- Made in Indonesia
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide
- US shipments only