3000SP Chutoh Knife
Closeouts. A stunning piece of cutlery with an extraordinarily sharp edge, Miyabi’s 3000P Chutoh knife marries the traditions of Japanese sword makers with excellent German engineering. Its thin, razor-sharp edge is ideal for cutting and carving fish and meats.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Endorsed by Iron Chef Michiba, who understands the importance of a sharp knife when preserving the taste and texture of delicate foods
- Exclusive German Zwilling special formula 18/10 stainless steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Authentic D-shaped handle offers excellent fingertip control and is made from stainless steel and micarta — a multilayered synthetic compound of linen and resin with mosaic pin
- Made in Japan
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only