J.A. Henckels International 7” Forged Santoku Knife – Hollow Edge
Closeouts. Precision, durability and exceptional quality — you get it all with this J.A. Henckels International 7″ forged santoku knife, a do-it-all addition to your kitchen cutlery collection.
- J.A. Henckels International brand was established in 1895 for the value-driven customer who desires a quality product for everyday use
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel is used to produce all cutlery, flatware and cookware
- European-influenced designs create timeless style in every piece
- Stain-resistant carbon steel is hot drop forged for durability
- Hollow-edge construction reduces food sticking to the blade
- Full-tang, triple-rivet handle
- Made in Spain
- Visit our Knife Guide
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only