Kisa Felling Axe
2nds. Thanks to expert Swedish craftsmanship and high-quality materials, the Hults Bruk Kisa felling axe makes quick work of bringing down and cutting up small- and medium-sized trees. The durable two-pound head is hand-forged of Swedish steel with tempered zones designed to hold a very sharp edge; the curved hickory handle is finished with several coats of linseed oil to condition and protect the wood.
- Each axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the hand-grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Axe head is designed and tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after multiple sharpenings
- Curved hickory handle treated with linseed oil
- Traditional leather protective sheath with unique Swedish embellishments
- Comes with detailed care and instruction manual
- Made in Sweden
- Visit our Knife Guide
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only