Gran Splitting Axe
2nds. The Hults Bruk Gran Splitting axe is a small axe for light duties like wood splitting for firewood. It’s masterfully forged from Swedish steel with a U.S.-sourced, full-grain hickory handle.
- Each axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the hand-grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Axe head is designed and tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after multiple sharpenings
- Curved U.S.-sourced hickory handle treated with linseed oil
- Traditional leather protective sheath with unique Swedish embellishments
- Comes with detailed care and instruction manual
- Made in Sweden
- Visit our Knife Guide
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only