Akka Forester’s Axe
2nds. Aside from being an incredibly useful tool for cutting trees and chopping firewood, Hults Bruk’s Akka Forester’s axe is also a work of art made from hand-forged Swedish steel and American hickory wood.
- Each axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the hand-grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Axe head is designed and tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after multiple sharpenings
- Curved American hickory handle treated with linseed oil
- Traditional leather protective sheath with unique Swedish embellishments
- Comes with detailed care and instruction manual
- Made in Sweden
- Visit our Knife Guide
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only