Zulu 55 Backpack – Internal Frame
Closeouts. Gregory’s Zulu 55 backpack boasts a streamlined, yet spacious design ideal for weekend trips and winter overnights. The highly breathable CrossFlo DTS suspension system keeps air circulating across your back, and the bottom compartment offers easy access to your sleeping bag.
- CrossFlo Dynamic Transfer Suspension (DTS) system features a 3D stabilized, suspended mesh back panel for airflow
- Mesh-padded shoulder straps and waistbelt
- Integrated harness yoke auto-adjusts suspension flexibility
- HDPE frame sheet with aluminum stay
- Floating lid with internal and external zip pockets
- Spindrift top collar with drawcord
- Full front panel access to main compartment
- Hydration sleeve with hose port (hydration reservoir not included)
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Stretch front panel pocket
- Stretchy side mesh pockets
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Removable rain cover with dedicated pocket
- Zip waistbelt pockets
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.