Z55 Backpack – Internal Frame
Closeouts. Ideal for weekends in the backcountry, the Gregory Z55 backpack boasts a supportive, breathable design that won’t weigh you down. The CrossFlo suspension helps fight fatigue, and separate compartments keep gear organized and accessible.
- Updated CrossFlo Dynamic Transfer suspension features a tensioned steel wire frame over an open mesh back panel for unparalleled ventilation without sacrificing load transfer
- Ventilated EVA foam on waistbelt and shoulder straps
- Top-loading main compartment with spindrift collar and zip front panel access
- Hydration sleeve and hose exit port (reservoir not included)
- Floating, removable lid with two zip pockets and key clip
- Stretch bucket pocket on front panel for quick gear storage
- Zip front panel pocket
- Side stretch water bottle pockets
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Two zip waistbelt pockets
- Rain cover with dedicated pocket
- Made in Philippines or China
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.