Stout 75 Backpack – Internal Frame
Closeouts. Gregory’s Stout 75 backpack is a lightweight pack that’s spacious enough for multi-day backcountry trips. The Trailflex wishbone suspension capably manages large loads, and an ultralight, removable daypack doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve.
- Pre-curved TrailFit waistbelt with zip pockets makes it easy to find and maintain the ideal fit
- SideTrak ultralight daypack inside main compartment doubles as a hydration sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Top-loading main compartment with U-shaped access panel
- Removable lid with dual-zip pockets
- Spindrift collar
- Front-panel zip pocket
- Dual side water bottle/accessory pockets with compression strap adjustment
- Expanding front stuff pocket
- Bottom compression straps
- Dual trekking pole/ice axe attachment points
- Dual daisy chain lash points on lid and front panel accept Goal Zero solar panels
- Removable raincover with dedicated pocket
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.