Petit Dur Pro 93L Backpack – Internal Frame (For Women)
Closeouts. The Gregory Petit Dur Pro 93L backpack is an expedition-level mountaineering pack with a women-specific fit. It has the toughness, capacity and comfortable suspension to handle extended, multi-day trips into the most extreme terrain. High-end materials and features make this pack the ideal choice for climbing, guiding and day-in-day-out use by dedicated outdoor athletes.
- Ultra-rugged Dyneema® and nylon pack body
- Auto-cant harness
- Adjust-a-cant waistbelt provides a custom fit
- Two aluminum stays support large loads
- Full-length Flex framesheet for added support
- Anatomically padded back panel, lumbar panel and waistbelt
- Spindrift collar for increased pack capacity
- Top, front and bottom access to pack body
- Sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Full compression-strap system
- Lid detaches to become a sling pack or a waist pack
- Daisy chain gear loops on front panel
- Dual ice-axe/tool loops reinforced with vinyl tubing
- Ski slots behind mesh side pockets
- Two large mesh side pockets
- Bottom panel is heavy duty and coated for added water resistance
- Women-specific fit
- Made in United States of America , Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.