Maya 42 Backpack – Internal Frame (For Women)
Closeouts. Gregory’s Maya 42L backpack features a supportive, body-hugging design and enough capacity for alpine adventures and overnight trips. The women-specific BioSync Suspension and spring steel wire frame keeps the pack close to your body, supports heavier loads and doesn’t restrict movement.
- Women-specific design features a narrower back panel and female-specific harness design
- BioSync Suspension uses flexible tendons at the shoulder straps and waistbelt to keep the pack moving with you for unrestricted motion
- Highly durable ripstop body fabric is abrasion- and tear-resistant
- HDPE frame sheet and spring steel wire internal frame provide support for heavier loads
- Highly breathable air mesh back and shoulder padding allows air to circulate
- Dedicated hydration compartment with exit port and hose routing (reservoir not included)
- Top-loading main compartment with front panel zip access
- Compression lid with anodized aluminum hook closure and dual zip pockets
- Stretch front pocket
- Side compression straps
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loop
- Dual side stretch pockets
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Air mesh padded waistbelt with two quick-access zip pockets
- Rain cover with dedicated pocket
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.