Axiom Climbing Shoes – Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. A great shoe for a wide range of climbers, Evolv Axiom climbing shoes have a moderately flat bottom profile with a rand in the arch for stiff last that excels during technical edging.
- Suede upper with strategically placed synthetic leather in the arch and heel for support
- Three-quarter speed lacing with top metal eyelets
- Microfiber-lined forefoot
- Tongue lock system positions the tongue perfectly
- MX-P midsole in size 9 and larger for added support
- VTR toe rand for durability
- Arch rand for increased tension across your foot and a sturdy last
- Trax® high-friction rubber outsole
- Dual heel pull tabs
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use — for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.