Alchemist Wailer 99 Alpine Skis – Factory 2nds
Factory 2nds. Wide enough to float through an overnight powder dump, nimble enough to charge through the trees, DPS Alchemist Wailer 99 alpine skis are a Special Edition release, complete with enough camber underfoot to lay a solid edge on groomed trails. The Alchemist construction amplifies their versatility for everyday frontside and resort skiing.
- Not Returnable In Store
- Alchemist construction combines a vibration-tuned aerospace carbon with a premium aspen wood core for a smooth ride and progressive flex without sacrificing power and precision
- Paddle Tech tapered, flatter sidecut section blends at contact points
- UHMW sidewalls prevent torsional twisting and help direct power to the edges
- Durable textured polyamide top sheet
- World Cup race base is lightning fast, hard and durable